Everybody loves a good laugh, but don't you wish you could really laugh whenever you wanted? Here's how to cheer yourself up with a good laugh!
- Think of something funny. Remember something really funny that has happened in the past. Then think about it to test if this is enough to trigger automatic laughing. Once you find a memory that works, store it for needed moments.
- Think about your funny moment at random times. Superimpose this funny incident onto something mundane right now, to make it even more ridiculous and out-of-sequence.
- Perceive things in a funny way. Picture pink underpants on men in bowler hats, imagine green cucumber-shaped ears on serious little schoolgirls, think of a large wart growing off the front of a politician's nose. Whatever gets you laughing, imagine it.
- Go viral. If your laughter is contagious, laughing on demand becomes even easier as others catch on and the joke becomes even more amusing. Once started, it can sometimes be a long time before everyone calms down and you're right at the center of it!
- Don't laugh at the wrong times. In the middle of an activity where others are deadly serious, you don't want to burst out in laughter. Practice being able to control your thoughts and canning that laughter. If you can't, quickly excuse yourself and visit the bathroom or pop outside and let it out. Smile at anyone who finds your behavior peculiar and they'll leave you alone.
- If you can't get something funny to happen, watch funny videos on YouTube and think about them.
- Think about funny moments in your life.
- Don't think about it at important or serious times like class, funerals, fancy dinners etc. Realize, however, that humor and sadness are intimately linked, meaning that it is not unusual for very sad people to burst out laughing as a relief mechanism.
Related wikiHowswikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make Yourself Laugh. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.
HERE A LINK EXCHANGE TIP FROM FREE VIRAL MARKETING...