Laughing out loud is good for your health, an obvious sign of happiness, and contagious and therefore essential practice for cheering up a grumpy group of people.
- Read a funny book. Be sure to laugh out loud when it really does hit the funny spot.
- Watch a video on Youtube that you think is funny. Have a good laugh out loud, then share it with friends and laugh again.
- Try watching videos of people laughing. It's contagious.
- Watch a funny comedy show. Again, don't just sit there passively but laugh along loudly with the jokes and funny parts.
- Read comics. Read them out loud and laugh at the funny parts.
- Watch a funny movie. Dumb and Dumber is good if you like potty humor. Find your comedy genre and set up an evening for laughing out loud.
- Shake jokes with a friend.
- Laughing out loud is frowned upon in quiet public places such as the library.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Laugh out Loud. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.