So your friends aren't that bright and you want to annoy them, well here's how!
- Determine what you want the laugh to sound like, based on the situation. Do you want it to sound annoyed? Bored? Scared? Or all three?
- After your friends tells you the joke, try your fake laugh.If you really want to annoy your friends, laugh very loudly then stop suddenly and look serious.
- If your friend has consistently made the same bad joke all day, the next time you hear the joke, respond. Let them know that their joke is not funny, and you would like them to stop saying it.
- Practice your laughs at every moment you can, and soon enough you will be a master.
- Try out some of your own laughs, and then add them to this page.
- If others start to copy you, remember that imitation is the greatest form of flattery and let it slide.
- The more obnoxious you are, the better the effect, but don't overdo it.
- Don't do this to someone bigger than you (unless you can outrun them)
- Don't do this to an enemy (it can make the situation worse)
- Always keep it good-natured (if you want to keep the friend)
- Don't drag the laugh out for too long, or you can get very annoying
- This may offend certain types people, such as very sensitive or short-tempered
- Don't try these laughs when the situation is serious
- If someone is really trying to make a good joke, this can be very degrading. Avoid doing it unless you're positive it will improve the situation.
Things You'll Need
- Friends with a sense of humor
- A voice
- How to Do an Evil Laugh
- How to Laugh Without Anyone Noticing
- How to Stop Laughing when You Laugh at Inappropriate Times
- How to Laugh Naturally on Cue
- How to Avoid Laughing at Your Own Jokes
- How to Spread Laughter
- How to Cause People to Laugh
- How to Change Your Laugh
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Do a Sarcastic Laugh. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.